Polypropylene and other plastics of the leading European manufacturers are used for the manufacture of modern galvanic equipment
Chemical, galvanic coatings by the type of treatment
Automatic and mechanized galvanic lines
Group of Companies “Process” (GC “Process”) produces galvanic lines for applying all types of galvanic-chemical coatings, surface preparation, various types of mechanization and automation:
- manual galvanic lines;
- mechanized galvanic lines;
- automatic galvanic lines;
- small-sized galvanic lines (mainly for instrument-making and pilot facilities);
- wastewater free galvanic lines.
- arrow_forward Lines for degreasing, preparation for painting and interoperational processing
- arrow_forward The lines of descaling and chemical milling of steel, aluminum, titanium
- arrow_forward Phosphatizing lines
- arrow_forward Lines for chemical oxidation of steel, copper and copper alloys
- arrow_forward Mat and gloss nickel-plating lines
- arrow_forward Thick nickel plating and copper plating lines
- arrow_forward Chemical nickel-plating lines
- arrow_forward Chrome-plating lines
- arrow_forward Anodic oxidation (anodizing) lines
- arrow_forward Nickel-plating lines for aluminum and titanium
- arrow_forward Zinc-plating lines
- arrow_forward Cadmium-plating lines
- arrow_forward Tin-plating, tin-bismuth-plating
- arrow_forward Alloy-plating lines
- arrow_forward Precious metal coating lines
- arrow_forward Template etching lines
- arrow_forward Printed circuit board manufacturing lines
- arrow_forward Research and laboratory equipment
The manual control is ensured by telpher remote control or radio remote control, in this case, the auto-operator moves and the suspension is positioned above the plating bath manually. In case of using the radio remote control, there is no need to be directly next to the auto-operator, it is possible to control the autooperator travel remotely.
The mechanized line is structurally identical to the automatic one. The main difference is the operator’s control from a telpher or radio remote control with bath positioning.
In automatic mode, the auto-operator performs the entire galvanic program without the participation of a person whose task is only to load the suspension and inform the auto-operator about the readiness of the loading place.
Depending on the wishes and needs of the customer, the automatic lines are divided by type of execution:
- drum-type (the drum carriage is carried);
- jig-type (a jig with cathode bar is carried);
- drum-jig type (combines both options).
The galvanic automatic production lines of GC “Process” are equipped with auto-operators of the console, portal and suspension type. Route programming in automatic lines does not require the involvement of specialists and can be carried out by the line operator.
Manual galvanic lines
Manual lines are significantly inferior in terms of coating production volumes compared to automatic and mechanized lines. For this reason, industrial sites, workshops and laboratories with small production programs are equipped with such galvanic lines.
Lines and sites are equipped with necessary additional equipment:
- process mode control panel boards;
- solution purification filters, mixing systems;
- reagent and water dispensers;
- heaters, temperature and solution level sensors;
- water treatment systems;
- bath cooling equipment;
- equipment for drying of parts;
- portable pumps for adjustment.
Galvanic equipment is provided with all the necessary systems for resource saving and the implementation of environmental standards. Units and devices that reduce the consumption of reagents and stabilize the composition of the bathtubs are provided for. Galvanic lines are designed with the greatest possible consideration of ergonomic factors: simplicity, accessibility and ease of maintenance and operation.
The systems of local ventilation of plating baths are calculated taking into account full compliance with applicable regulatory documents. The composition of lines and the coating technology provide for the possibility of wastewater treatment at existing or newly constructed treatment facilities. If necessary, a wastewater free operation mode of production is implemented.