Water treatment equipment
Our company provides a range of services for the design, selection and supply of equipment for industrial water treatment.
Specialists of RPA "Process" have extensive knowledge in the field of technologies and methods of water treatment, which allows to solve the task as efficiently as possible with minimal capital investments and operating costs from the client side.
In water treatment we implement systems, the functioning of which is based on various methods, starting with such traditional ones as:
- Lightening and mechanical filtration
- Contact coagulation
- Catalytic deferrization
- Sodium cationing and other ion-exchange technologies
- Sorption technologies
and ending with progressive methods, such as:
- Reverse osmosis desalination
- Photolytic ozonation
RPA "Process" produces unique plants for photochemical cleaning and water disinfection, based on the technology of simultaneous treatment of water with an oxidizer (ozone) and ultraviolet radiation. To maximize the efficiency of the process of water purification and disinfection, the reaction is carried out in a heterogeneous water system
- ozone-oxygen mixture.
The use of photolithic ozonation technology is determined by a number of advantages
- Effective disinfection of water from all types of microbiological contamination;
- Possibility of deep oxidation of any organic compounds, up to full mineralization;
- Detoxification of many inorganic compounds contained in water;
- Provision of water treatment in a wide range of concentrations of pollutants;
- Better removal of mechanical suspensions, colloidal contaminants, iron ions, heavy metal ions;
- Absence of impurities introduced into the environment to be purified by photochemical methods;
- Wastelessness and nonreactivity of methods;
- Combination with other cleaning methods.
The use of ozone simultaneously with ultraviolet radiation refers to the most modern methods of water treatment, allowing to effectively affect most pollutants of artificial and natural origin with simultaneous disinfection.
The company's specialists will develop systems that meet any specific requirements, based on the quality of the source water, the water consumption and wastewater regime, the required degree of automation and the required quality of the water treatment.