Reagent preparation units
Reagent preparation and dosing units are used for the preparation of solutions of coagulants, chemical compounds, acids and alkalis for reagent water treatment. The control of a unit for the preparation and dosing of reagents can be carried out locally or from a common control panel.
The unit provides the necessary metering accuracy. The structural materials of the unit are resistant to aggressive fluids.
- arrow_forward Reagent preparation units
- arrow_forward Ultrafiltration plants
- arrow_forward Flotators
- arrow_forward Aerators
- arrow_forward Biological reactors
- arrow_forward Skimmers for industrial enterprises
- arrow_forward Flocculant preparation units