Mechanical treatment (clarifying) filters are designed to clean fluids from various undissolved impurities, i.e. sand, silt, rust.
Mechanical treatment filters
Filtration rating of mechanical filters is from 1 micron. By design, the mechanical filters are a housing, inside which there is a filter element or a backfill. Flushing may be provided for mechanical filters.
Cartridge filters — the filter element is a replaceable cartridge of a certain porosity.
Mesh filters - a metal or polymer mesh is used as a filter element.
Bag filters – the filter element is a polymer bag of various permeability.
Disc filters – the filter element is a set of discs with channels.
Bed filters - the filter medium is the bed material, when passing through which the solid phase is separated from the liquid one. Different types of materials are used as bed materials depending on the purpose and required performance: quartz sand, gravel, expanded clay, hydroanthracite, calcite, and others.
- arrow_forward Wastewater treatment facilities and water treatment plants
- arrow_forward Water treatment plants
- arrow_forward Sumps
- arrow_forward Reverse osmosis plants
- arrow_forward Flow reactors
- arrow_forward Reagent preparation units
- arrow_forward Batch reactors
- arrow_forward Mechanical treatment filters
- arrow_forward Photolytic ozonizing plants
- arrow_forward Tanks
- arrow_forward Block-modular
- arrow_forward Ion-exchange filters
- arrow_forward Блоки очистных сооружений и станций водоподготовки
- arrow_forward Комплектующие