Mobile sumps are intended for separation of two-phase systems, clarification of fluids and clarification of wastewater treatment facilities. They are used in the production of building materials and drinking water treatment plants.
- Separation of two-phase systems;
- Clarification of fluids;
- Clarification of wastewater treatment facilities.
- Wastewater treatment plants;
- Production of building materials;
- Drinking water treatment plants.
- The reconstruction of existing facilities with the replacement of vertical and horizontal sumps;
- The equipping of existing sumps with thin-layer blocks;
- The installation of thin-layer sumps at newly constructed treatment plants and facilities.
- The opportunity of selecting modes for the tasks of the customer;
- A wide range of operating modes, including the batch, continuous and semi-batch ones;
- The opportunity of clarification of water with micron suspensions;
- The absence of need for ongoing maintenance;
- The simplicity of construction;
- Small dimensions upon high performance (the area occupied by the plant is on average 10-20 times less than for a conventional sump).
- arrow_forward Wastewater treatment facilities and water treatment plants
- arrow_forward Water treatment plants
- arrow_forward Sumps
- arrow_forward Reverse osmosis plants
- arrow_forward Flow reactors
- arrow_forward Reagent preparation units
- arrow_forward Batch reactors
- arrow_forward Mechanical treatment filters
- arrow_forward Photolytic ozonizing plants
- arrow_forward Tanks
- arrow_forward Block-modular
- arrow_forward Ion-exchange filters
- arrow_forward Блоки очистных сооружений и станций водоподготовки
- arrow_forward Комплектующие