Purification Facilities Reactors
SPA "Process" develops and produces purification facilities reactors with different capacity and dimensions, depending on Customer's requirements. This allows to arrange our reactors in various rooms and provide operation of purification facilities under conditions of floor space economy.
Various polymeric materials are used for reactors manufacturing: PP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), PVDF (polyvinylidenefluoride). The selection of material is specified by chemical corrosivity of medium for which it is intended.
These reactors enable effluents decontamination and neutralization reactions. To implement the above-mentioned processes the reactors can be fitted with the following equipment:
- Chemical-resistant shutoff valves with necessary pipelines;
- Mechanical mixing system (mixers);
- Solution mixing circulating system;
- Dosing pumps for reagent dosage;
- Tanks for reagents;
- Level, temperature, pH, density sensors, etc.;
- Control cabinet;
- Local ventilation.