Polyolefin Flexible Air Ducts
Industrial air ducts produced from polymeric polyolefin film are multi-purpose and characterized by mechanical strength, chemical resistance, low gas and moisture permeability and high abrasive resistance.
Application Areas of Flexible Air Ducts:
In industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems, local exhaust units and filters. Suction and charging of medium and large-sized abrasive substances (chips, saw dust, fibers). Ventilation and removal of chemical vapors at electroplating lines for pharmaceutical industries and manufacturing of plastic products.
Structure of Flexible Air Ducts:
Polyolefin-based polymeric film on a helical metal frame.
Main Specifications of Flexible Air Ducts:
- Air duct inner diameter: from 75 to 315 mm;
- Wall thickness between coils: 0.5 mm;
- Operating temperature: from - 20°С to + 90°С;
- Standard hose length: 10 m (for an individual order – from 2 to 15 m);
- Weight of a flexible air duct: from 400 to 1230 g/m lin. (depending on the diameter).